Letter From Our Founder
In light of what is happening in our community and around the world relating to the COVID-19 virus, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your trust in us and talk about the extraordinary measures that we are taking at Revivology to ensure that we can remain open and have a safe place for you to continue to receive the health and wellness benefits that you have grown to expect from Revivology.
Your safety as well as the safety of our employees is our highest priority, and with that in mind we have taken several steps to make sure that we are all safe.
- We are constantly updating our staff as to the latest CDC recommendations and adhering to them 100%
- Although we have always adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation in our spa, we have now doubled those efforts and are cleaning all areas before and after every customer appointment.
- We are not a medical facility so we are requesting that if any of you, our valued customers and friends, are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of this virus, the cold, or the flu, please call your doctor or go to an emergency room. I repeat, we are not able to help you if you are exhibiting any symptoms, and for the safety of you and our incredible staff, we have chosen to enforce this rule during this time.
- We are not allowing any more than 6 guests to receive treatments in our spa at one time and are staggering appointments to maintain as much social distance as required by the CDC.
- If any of our staff are exhibiting any symptoms or are exposed to this virus they will be required to stay home, again, your safety and the safety of our employees is our highest priority!
That being said, I feel it is important to give you detailed information regarding the services that we provide that we feel are beneficial as it relates to helping your immune system work at it’s optimum. We have been asked repeatedly by our customers what our best solutions are for those looking to increase the effectiveness of their immune systems. These are our High Dose Vitamin C drip and our Immunity Armor drip.
These IV’s have been specifically formulated to boost your immunity based on research proving high doses of Vitamin C increases the production and function of white blood cells which help fight infection. Vitamin C and Glutathione are potent antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress in your body, thereby boosting your immunity.
High dose vitamin C is also proven to protect against pathogens by stimulating the production of natural hydrogen peroxide. There are multiple studies promoting the efficacy of high dose vitamin C to combat many forms of illness. This drip also contains B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 , B12, magnesium, and zinc. For increased efficacy, we administer these in high doses you can not take orally. If you have additional questions regarding these services, please contact our facility.
According to the CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. These precautions are listed at the end of this message.
Again, as we work through this unprecedent event together I want to assure you that your health and safety are of paramount importance to us and we will continue to work together to weather this storm and take care of one another.
CDC Guidelines to Minimize Risk of Infection
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough into your elbow or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).